So I've just gotten tagged
. And even though it's time to work, let me just spare a few minutes doing this. I mean, yeah. I'm almost done with my tasks so just let me be (I hope).
INSTRUCTIONS: A person who gets tagged must write in his or her blog
ten weird things or habits or little known facts about himself or
herself. He or she should also state this rule clearly. At the end, he
or she should tag six other people, except the one who tagged him or
So let's begin. (This is sure going to be quite difficult!)
1. I can get pretty sleepy at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon but my mind wakes up at around 7pm. I don't know why. I can also get pretty sleepy while watching TV or playing with my son but as soon as I sit in front of my computer, my mind totally wakes up!
2. I always have a small plastic canister in my bag. This contains a pack of medicines which I have used (and which I may use in the future). There's Biogesic
, and Motilium
3. I have been using prescription eyeglasses since I was in 1st year high school. I think that this has something to do with my laziness to turn on the lights especially when I am engrossed with reading those Nancy Drew novels I was hooked at back when I was in elementary.
4. I was diagnosed with mild epilepsy when I was in the third grade but when we sought a second opinion, it turned out that I did not have such a sickness. But I do faint when I'm very hungry, tired, or when it is too hot.
5. I have had just one boyfriend (and he's an ex now). The thing is, most people think that I have had much too many boyfriends. But what they don't know is that I am simply one of "the boys" (I easily get along with guys) and they misinterpret that into something else.
6. I don't like colored mobile phones nor mobile phones with cameras. I would still choose an 1100 over any other high-tech mobile phone there is right now. You see, it is all about practicality here. The only things I use my mobile phone for are (1) send and receive text messages, (2) make and take calls, and (3) as an alarm clock. High-end mobile phones just are far too complex for me and they run out of juice after a few hours of continued use as compared to the Nokia 1100 which can be used for all purposes and still retain power for up to a week. (Now, that's what I need here in Legazpi when the power seems to go out every so often.)
7. I update my blog just because I want to. I don't care what other people think of my blog and of my ideas and I express whatever thoughts are running through my head. You see, this blog has been an extension of myself. And I just don't lie when I write. Since I treat my blog as a logbook of sorts, I would not want to keep fallacious details here. That would be so wrong.
8. I wanted to be an engineer when I was in high school but it was good that my mother made me choose another course instead because now, I hate doing complicated math! Thank you, CommRes.
9. You can let me stay in front of the computer and I can sit there for hours on end. As long as you give me games, an ebook, and a fast Internet connection, I would probably not even notice that hours have already gone by.
10. I am now starting a collection of original VCDs of some of the best movies ever made and just some of those really "fine" movies.
So there. Now, it's my turn to tag six people. Let's see... there's Raziel
, and also Sir Danny Arao
, and Mong
(that is, if these last three would like to deviate from their usual and try this one out. Hehe!)
Your turn guys.
shared her thoughts at 12:30 pm
June 5, 2007 02:17 PM PDT
hehehe... got that... actually... i was also tagged by sherma ages ago with the same tagging 10 weird things about you... pero hanggang ngayon tatlo pa lang din siya... hindi ko siya mapost kasi kulang pa... hehhee... siguro assignment na talaga ito! hahhaa
June 5, 2007 02:41 PM PDT
haha. yatot, i think you got to look deeper and learn more about yourself. kung ganyan, baka abutan ka na ng 10 na tao na nagtag and then you get to write 100 weird things about you. gahd!
June 5, 2007 03:03 PM PDT
Ate, ang weird naman nito. Haha. Ngayon ko lang 'to na-encounter. :) Mahirap mag-isip ng ten weird things, lalo na siguro ng six other people. Haha. But I will try. :)
June 5, 2007 03:48 PM PDT
go jade! kaya mo yan! hehe. nahirapan din ako. i thought i was gonna complete it in 10 minutes or less. it took me around an hour!
June 6, 2007 10:05 AM PDT
Got it! Someone tagged me one like this too, only that she asked for me 6 lang...utang ko pa nga rin yung post na yun, di ko pa nagawa...hehe...pag-isahin ko na lang when i do this one. :)
June 6, 2007 12:00 PM PDT
haha. go jayme. kaya mo rin yan. it's really quite hard despite the fact that we all should know ourselves.
June 14, 2007 12:26 PM PDT
hey mong! thanks for dropping by. just thought that maybe you might want to "deviate" a little. :) sir arao says that there's just so much weird things about him he'd rather not though. hehe.